Welcome to the INTA! This is the area of our website where you can learn about our history, beliefs, organizational structure, etc.
There's also information on the New Thought Movement. A religious movement that has been in existence for over 100 years.
Please look around and if you have any questions, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
INTA & You
Through its service, the Alliance has proven its spiritual integrity. It can universalize your vision, increase your wealth of fellowship with kindred minds and make you aware that you are a part of a great spiritual movement.
You can lend strength and support through financial gifts, your prayers and treatments, talents and time, and through your promotion and participation in INTA's purposes. You can take steps to insure the continuance of this Alliance, not only now, but through bequests of money, personal property, real estate, or through trust arrangements. INTA is incorporated under the laws of the District of Columbia as a religious, not for profit organization.
The concerns of INTA are:
The International New Thought Alliance is a global organization dedicated to the spiritual enlightenment and transformation of the individual and the world since 1914. Its purpose is to promote cooperation, provide a basis for common effort of the various units of the New Thought world, promote those activities that cannot of their very nature be accomplished by each group or individual alone, disseminate and publish the good news of New Thought, and build a spiritual fellowship that will secure the respect of all human beings.
Promoting spiritual inspiration and guidance for New Thought ministers, practitioners, teachers, laity, ministries, and groups;
Offering Annual World Congresses and local programs throughout the world designed to aid understanding of New Thought and to promote interest in it;
As a democratic, umbrella organization, our goal is to be a vehicle for disseminating timeless universal Truths to spiritually awaken, empower, transform, and connect individuals globally.
Encouraging educational excellence throughout the New Thought movement;
Preserving New Thought's rich heritage through archival and other work, promoting the effectiveness of New Thought practices, encouraging the constant rethinking of its theoretical foundations, helping all New Thoughters to grow in their awareness of the One Presence and One Power of Good, the Infinite Good, and being of service to the world in achieving peace, prosperity, and wellness in all dimensions of existence.
Declaration of Principles:
- We affirm God as Mind, Infinite Being, Spirit, and Ultimate Reality.
- We affirm that God, the Good, is supreme, universal, and everlasting.
- We affirm the unity of God and humanity, in that the divine nature dwells within and expresses through each of us, by means of our acceptance of it, as health, supply, wisdom, love, life, truth, power, beauty, and peace.
- We affirm the power of prayer and the capacity of each person to have mystical experience with God, and to enjoy the grace of God.
- We affirm the freedom of all persons as to beliefs, and we honor the diversity of humanity by being open and affirming of all persons, affirming the dignity of human beings as founded on the presence of God within them, and, therefore, the principle of democracy.
- We affirm that we are all spiritual beings, dwelling in a spiritual universe that is governed by spiritual law, and that in alignment with spiritual law, we can heal, prosper, and harmonize.
- We affirm that our mental states are carried forward into manifestation and become our experience in daily living.
- We affirm the manifestation of the kingdom of heaven here and now.
- We affirm expression of the highest spiritual principle in loving one another unconditionally, promoting the highest good for all, teaching and healing one another, ministering to one another, and living together in peace, in accordance with the teachings of Jesus and other enlightened teachers.
- We affirm our evolving awareness of the nature of reality and our willingness to refine our beliefs accordingly.
New Thought Theological Schools and Seminaries
Alliance for Spiritual Understanding
Brooks Center for Spirituality
Center for Spiritual Awareness
Center for Spiritual Enlightenment
Centers for Spiritual Living
Divine Science Federation International
Divine Science Ministers Association
Divine Science School
Emerson Theological Institute
Hillside International Truth Center
Johnnie Colemon Theological Seminary
Lola Pauline Mays New Thought School of Ministry